Current Year Forms
North Orlando Requires the following forms to be completed and submitted to North Orlando Rowing
prior to Rower participation:
- Rower/Parent Information Summary
- Acknowledgement of Rower Code of Conduct and Rower Rules and Responsibilities
- Acknowledgement of Parent/Legal Guardian Responsibilities and Financial Obligations
- Authorization for Medical Treatment of Rower
- Release from Liability for Running
- Swimming Competency Certification – REQUIRES NOTARY
- HIPAA Compliant Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Florida Waiver (Commercial)
- Florida Waiver (Non‐Commercial)
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (EL2 – Rev. 03/16)
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS INCUMBENT UPON PARENTS TO RE‐SUBMIT ANY CHANGES TO THE
ROWER/PARENT INFORMATION SUMMARY FORM IN A TIMELY MANNER.
NORTH ORLANDO ROWING PARTICIPATES IN REGATTAS ORGANIZED AND RUN BY A NUMBER OF
DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS. ACCORDINGLY, THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE ROWING YEAR,
PARENTS MAY BE ASKED TO EXECUTE NUMEROUS ADDITIONAL REGATTA WAIVERS.
NO REVISED WAIVER FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.